DOE Student Accounts
To keep students connected and meeting academic requirements when learning remotely, the DOE has created student accounts for every single New York City public school student, including 3K and Pre-K students.
The account gives your student access to Google Classroom and Microsoft Office 365, through the Remote Learning Portal
Find Your Student Account ID and Password
To retrieve your account ID and password:
- Go to Student Account Self Service
- Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in your NYCSA account.)
- Enter your birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
- Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net.
- If you haven't already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Pick a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password.